Competition time !
The new treatment will appear in ESTHE.lab soon!
Guess what kind of treatment it is and win! (treatment name)
Win a treatment worth £ 250 !!!
Regulations of the ESTHE.lab competition - "Guess what the new treatment is"
1. The competition is organised by ESTHE.lab based in Leeds, 3 Easy Road.
2. The Organizer is the founder of the award.
3. The contest is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook. The facebook.com website does not bear any responsibility for any activities related to the organization of the competition on the website.
Conditions of participation
4. Only adults can participate in the competition.
5. The condition for participation in the competition is to have a verified account on Facebook.
6. The condition for participation in the competition is to like the fanpage (ESTHE.lab Leeds).
7. The competition runs from 13 to 30 May 2022.
8. The results of the Competition will be announced via the fan page.
9. The competition takes place via the fan page on the social network Facebook at: ESTHE.lab Leeds | Facebook.
10. The competition task consists of: guessing the name of the treatment by commenting on the post, marking two people under the post, liking the post and sharing the competition post on your own facebook profile.
11. Each participant may submit only one proposal for a response.
12. One winner will be selected in the competition.
13. The first person who guesses the correct name of the new treatment wins.
14. The Competition Winner will be notified of the winning and the terms of receiving the Prize via a private message sent on Facebook.
15. The organizer pays attention to the culture of statements.
16. Comments containing profanity and obscene words will be removed and will not take part in the competition.
17. The prize in the competition is a treatment worth £ 250.
18. The prize can be collected only by the Winner, by making an appointment and attending the treatment session, it is not possible to collect the value of the prize in cash.
19. The award must be collected no later than June 30 2022, after which time the award expires and it will not be possible to use it.
20. The Organizer has the right to provide the Winner's details on the fanpage.
21. The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize for reasons attributable to the Participant. In this case, the award is forfeited.
22. The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participant, and in particular for changing personal data that make it impossible to find the Participant and inform about the award of the Prize.
23. In the event of detecting actions inconsistent with the Regulations, attempts to influence the selection of the Winner in an unlawful manner, in particular by creating fictitious profiles on Facebook, the participant may be excluded from the Competition.
24. Any complaints and comments regarding the rules, conduct or settlement of the competition should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. The complaint should include the name and surname of the Participant and the justification for the complaint. In the title of the message, please add a description (Competition on Facebook - Guess what this procedure is).
26. Complaints are considered within 30 days from the date of their receipt.
27. Please be advised that the administrator of the personal data of the Competition participants is Ewa Harasimiuk, 3 Easy Road, LS9 8LH.
28. Personal data will be processed for the purpose and scope necessary to conduct the Competition. The data was collected by the fanpage on Facebook ESTHE.lab Leeds.
29. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the Competition, including the release of the Prize and announcement of the winner, and will also be stored until any claims are time-barred or until the data archiving obligation resulting from legal provisions expires.
30. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other legal provisions shall apply.
31. The Organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the Competition during its duration. Information about the changes will be posted on the ESTHE.lab Leeds fanpage.
32. By participating in the competition, the User agrees to the provisions of these Regulations.