Nourish your skin from the inside!
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, aminoacids, coenzymes , and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin. At ESTHE.lab we are using Mesotheraphy to rejevenate the skin form the inside.
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy contains a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and hyaluronic acid. It is designed to boost cell turnover, hydrate and provide essential supplements to the skin. It is delivered by a series of very superficial (barely breaking the skin), micro needling. The procedure at worst can be described as mildly uncomfortable.
Who can benefit from a mesolift treatment?
This treatment is indicated for patients who are looking to:
Correct a loss of elasticity,
Densify a skin whose pores are dilated,
To reduce fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles,
Rehydrate a little too fine,
Correct skin damaged by sun exposure or tobacco,
In general, the deep regeneration allowed by a mesotheraphy improves the brightness and texture of the skin of the face when it is damaged or shows signs of aging.
Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
• Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 days before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
• Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
• Reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
• If you have a history of cold sores please note, you may need anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
• Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of light-headedness during your treatment.
• You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
• Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
• Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
• Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
• If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
• Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
• Take Arnica to help with any bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
Revitalization and rehydration of the skin
Skin cell stimulation
Treat superficial wrinkles
Areas: face, neck, decollate back of the hands
How often Mesotherapy should be repeated
A course of 5 sessions is recommended.
One session every 15days (3 treatments)
Followed by 2 more sessions at once a month.
To maintain the results: 1 treatment every 3 months or at least twice a year (every 6 months).
HOW DOES THE MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT LOOK LIKE?
During the mesotherapy treatment we will do a number of small intradermal injections, this will deliver hyaluronic acid and nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, microelements or biomimetic peptides directly to the right layer of the skin.